About the Roles
This is the explanations for official roles. All the works of Needlworks have their developers and roles.
- They creates the codes of our projects. The code is the biggest part of Needlworks' communication with the world.Creators create the code to reflect their objective into the reality.
- They pints our projects. Usually, the codes created by creators are hardly fit for the eyes of normal people. (Sometimes also for computers) Painters design user interfaces and web pages.
- It's not always for the results of creators to make harmony. Also focusing makes their sights narrow, and creation and design requires focusing. Balancers define the objectives of projects, or assist the communication among creators and painters. Their advices induce better products from creators and painters.
The below is the explanations for unofficial roles, which is named by themselves or other members.
- They grow up bugs constantly. They focus on the research so hard that bugs are continuously outcome.
- They ciritcize every part even though they didn't participate for it. If others appreciate their criticism, they have attained to perfection.
- They hibernate. We can't wake them up with any methods, even though we open up their body and take their galls.